Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I'm a passionate and experienced UX Designer with over 10+ years experience for startups, tech companies and digital agencies including Google, Skype, Adobe, Microsoft and Razorfish. I enjoy challenges and making the complex simple. I follow a user centered design approach and am a big fan of applying user research insights to design. My background in Psychology translates well to planning/conducting research and to analysing the findings whether it be lab, diary studies or surveys. I am good at making quick sketches and prototypes of interfaces to share with team members and gathering feedback and iterating upon. Prior to becoming a UX designer I worked as a web developer so my wide range of experiences helps me bring a comprehensive skill set to the job. I enjoy working with smart and passionate people in a creative environment and I strongly believe I would be an asset to the UX Designers network at Toptal.

No comments: